Close to Everything
|Wyangala Dam||28 min|
|Cowra Shopping District||2 min walk|
|Cowra RSL||2 min walk|
|Cowra Bowling Club||2 min walk|
|Cowra Hospital||2 min|
|Cowra Civic Centre||2 min walk|
|Cowra Showground||3 min|
|Cowra Japanese gardens||3 min|
133 Kendal Street
Cowra NSW 2794 [map]
(02) 6342 2799
Top Reasons to
Stay With Us
|Free WiFi Internet|
|All rooms are ground floor|
|All rooms are non-smoking|
|All rooms have Split system Air conditioner/heating|
|All rooms have a Kitchenette|
|Parking at your door|
|Room Service Breakfast only
|Free Foxtel and Flat screen TV|
|1 Disabled Room|
|2 min to city centre by walking|
|Close to Cowra Hospital|
|Woolworths right out our back gate|
|Close to Restaurants, clubs and pubs.|
Watch this space – Cowra is a very popular destination and hosts many special events throughout the year so book early to secure your accommodation before it's booked out.
- Easter Long Weekend (Minimum 2 night bookings)
- Cowra Eisteddfod May - the amazing best of our talented youth compete.
- Cowra Picnic Races July – exciting racing, bookies, social life, fashions, food and entertainment. (like the race, if you're not fast you're last, always books out)
- Sakura Matsuri – (always fully booked) around 27th Sept-1st October, a week celebrating Cowra Japanese Gardens in magnificent full spring bloom, with food, wine and entertainment and a taste of Japanese culture.
- Special Wine tasting weekends with tours and activities, food n wine good anytime.
- Festival of International Understanding March ,special guest nation each year.
- Bathurst Car Races - October (always books out so get in early).