Close to Everything
|Wyangala Dam||28 min|
|Cowra Shopping District||2 min walk|
|Cowra RSL||2 min walk|
|Cowra Bowling Club||2 min walk|
|Cowra Hospital||2 min|
|Cowra Civic Centre||2 min walk|
|Cowra Showground||3 min|
|Cowra Japanese gardens||3 min|
133 Kendal Street
Cowra NSW 2794 [map]
(02) 6342 2799
Top Reasons to
Stay With Us
|Free WiFi internet|
|All rooms are ground floor|
|All rooms are non-smoking|
|All rooms have split system air conditioner/heating|
|All rooms have a kitchenette|
|Parking at your door|
|Room service breakfast only
|Free Foxtel and flat screen TV|
|1 disabled room|
|2 min walk to town centre|
|Close to Cowra Hospital|
|Woolworths right out our back gate|
|Close to restaurants, clubs and pubs|
The health, safety and wellbeing of our staff and guests is our top priority during these challenging times. We have introduced additional cleaning and sanitising to ensure your stay with us is as safe as possible. Our Covid Safe Plan is available for viewing at reception upon request.
We also have a flexible cancellation policy in case your planned stay is affected by Covid restrictions.
Our commitment to you
To ensure we maintain your health and wellbeing while staying at Cowra Crest Motel, we have enhanced our cleaning methods in response to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.
- All frequently-touched surfaces such as door handles, bench tops and EFTPOS machines are sanitised on a regular basis.
- Hand sanitiser and masks are available at Reception for all guests.
- All rooms are thoroughly cleaned and sanitised following our guests' departure.
Your commitment to us
To ensure we all remain safe, we ask that you follow the rules provided by NSW Health when staying with us.
- Maintain a minimum social distance of 1.5 metres from other guests and staff.
- Always wear a mask as per NSW Health's rules, including while in reception and outside in the common areas (masks are not required to be worn inside your room).
- Regularly wash your hands and use sanitiser.
- Report any issues or concerns immediately to our onsite staff so that appropriate action can be taken.
NSW Health rules and restrictions
Covid-19 rules and restrictions are changing regularly with lockdowns and restrictions coming into force quickly. You should always check the NSW Government website before travelling and whilst staying in Cowra for the latest information to keep up to date with these changes.
Visit the NSW Government's Covid-19 website for more information.
Contact us if you have any concerns
We know that sudden changes to rules and restrictions can disrupt your travel plans. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.